Sunday, June 8, 2008

Swirly Whirly Wings and Things



I recently took ownership of the most sensational, wonderful, amazing, beautiful, inspiring, lovely, and creative masterpiece. The lovely and talented SWIRLY GIRL created it especially for me!

The layers are pure magic, the secret messages left deep within make me giggle and smile. This piece of art is such a treasure; it will become my first family heirloom. It hangs above my bed and when I tuck myself in at night, I feel safe and protected and when I wake in the morning, it makes me want to fly. I am the luckiest girl in the world.

If you need more beauty and inspiration in your life visit http://www.swirlygirl.com/

Thanks for being in my life Swirly. Love yah!

1 comment:

Swirly said...

I am so honored by this post...and SO happy this piece makes you want to FLY!!