Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Tangled



There are some days when my head is swarming with words, ideas, stories, questions, answers......sometimes they come and go so quickly I become annoyed that they didn't stick around longer so I could really grasp them, hold them, nurse them, drink them, write them down. But in that brief moment they are flying around my head, there is a moment of clarity or peace that I feel from these concepts, words, questions........and occasionally in these moments, my silent voice brings a calm wave of warmth over my body and I realize my mind is awake and alive.


Anger is not an emotion that I have been very familiar with, however , recently I discovered it. It has been laying deep within me like burning hot lava at the bottom of a volcano, ready to explode with red hot flowing rage at any moment. I have been questioning where it's coming from and sometimes the answer will flicker in my mind, and 'puff', it is gone....I asked my sister the other day why she thought I was 'feeling so much' these days and she said, "I think your finally waking up Trisha." I think she's right.


I am starting to feel less tangled and beginning to release my tightly wound ball of a self, and I am coming undone. I am beginning to let go and leave the past in the past, where it belongs and pick up the paint brush and start painting my future and not be affraid of what might appear on my canvas........It feels good......
"If you live without fear, if you love, there is no place for any of those emotions, it is logical that you will feel good. When you feel good, everything around you is good. When everything around you is great, everything makes you happy. You are loving everything that is around you, because you like the way you are. Because you are content with you. Because you are happy with your life. You are happy with the movie that you are producing, happy with your agreements with your life. You are at peace, and you are happy. You live in that state of bliss where everything is so wonderful, and everything is so beautiful. In that state of bliss you are making love all the time with everything that you perceive." -- The Four Agreements

1 comment:

Justin Davis Davanzo said...

well said...waking up is amazing for sure. Keep opening your eyes...