Thursday, January 3, 2008

Wishing Fairies

Wishing Fairies
When I was a little girl, my mother told me that if you blew on these little fairies and made a wish, that your wish would come true. I always believed everything my mother said, 'when I was little'.........nonetheless, whenever I see one of these I will usually pick it, blow and make a wish. I made a wish yesterday on this little fairy. Wishing is something we should all do from time-to-time, but as I've grown older and hopefully wiser, I realize that I am the only one who can make my wishes come true.
As my new life unfolds, I feel as though I am standing on a game board at START! Now, I am rolling the dice and will move forward in leaps! Well, if I fall down the ladder now and again...I'll just roll again and get back up.
After all, life is a game right?
In this New Year, I am slowly making progress on my wishes and growing my wings. I shopping for a house. I am going to be very picky about this house, as it will become a home where all creative souls are welcome, a sanctuary, a place that will be all mine, a place to create my new life. Key elements to my new pad will be; Big open kitchen that opens up to a magical yard, art-room, fire place, high ceilings, close to shops and the beach. So, cross your fingers that it's out there and I can afford it! I have enrolled in 2 classes - a photography class and a writing workshop. I start on Tuesday! I am excited about both of these classes, as I haven't attended a school in probably 20-years.....
This year I have decided that my life will be a journey of learning, creating, travel, happiness, love and independence.
I will not go where the path may lead.
I will go where there is no path and leave a trail!

1 comment:

Swirly said...

What an inspiring post...and YES, that perfect house is waiting for you RIGHT NOW. It already knows you're on your way...

So great to meet you!!