Monday, December 31, 2007

Coming Home

Coming home to my little artist


I arrived home yesterday after 22 days of the most fabulous adventure in my life. I followed my heart and advice from wise loved ones and have grown in ways I never imagined. New life and breath have entered my soul and the calm that waives over me is refreshing.


Soon it will be a New Year and the universe is screaming with excitment. Many loved ones are on a new path and walking this journey of life. Sometimes it gets rough and other times its easy, but they continue to put one foot in front of the other, with the hope that a new door will open and just around the corner the light will shine brighter.

I have many resolutions for the New Year and even though the changes I seek are only from one day - to the next, it holds much significance to be able to start fresh - in a New Year and to make it better than the rest.

Wishing everyone a glorious New Year and may all your dreams and desires come true.

Its a New Year
a new day
even though its only time that has changed
we follow our hearts
we follow our dreams
to begin again
down paths unseen
we resolve to change the bad to good
a New Year will be magic
if we only believe
and travel down paths we've never seen
to follow our hearts
and chase our dreams



1 comment:

Justin Davis Davanzo said...

Happy New year!!! what an amazing journey and what a way to end and start...love that picture of Madison and the door...you have truly taken your soul on a journey and come back whole...perfect...
love ya.
J