Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Casa De Conley

Casa de Conley
My house warming present to myself. Sweet.......... Cappuccino machine!
Yeah!!!!!!!!!! Makes yummy treats first thing in the morning...
I moved!!!!!
My first night in Casa De Conley!
Yesterday was exhausting, but well worth the efforts. I made it into my new pad!




First nights tell all....slept like a baby, maybe from exhaustion, but probably because this feels like home for awhile. Much more to do, unpack and all that jazz.,...but I feel at peace and happy! Mad loves it, haven't seen her so happy in the morning for sometime. .........so far, so good....Starting to feel like an independant woman.....It's mine........yeah!!!!
When my head is not so cloudy, I will share more...........
I feel like I am living in a ski-lodge......in Santa Monica.

2 comments:

Swirly said...

So excited for you and happy you are already feeling at home. That will only grow the more you make it your own. xoxo

Justin Davis Davanzo said...

wow!!! that looks amazing!!!! it must feel soooo good!!!...nice cap machine...