Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Much a do about nothing




Today I sit under a palm tree with my book, i-pod and journal. I think about getting up and doing something, but I feel content to be here for a while.
I write in my journal, listen to music, and read my book.

Here are a few words I wrote about nothing and everything…


Life is a journey to experience
To learn, grow and be yourself
To look at the world with eyes wide open
See what is in front of you
Life is a journey no matter where you are
A journey of constant change
and the opportunity to explore
the beautiful possibilities



The thunder beacons and the clouds roll in
faster than a freight train
I sit alone in paradise
Will it rain or will the sunshine again
I sit alone in paradise
The wind blows harder, it blows my hat away, and I chase it
The thunder gets louder but I am not afraid
I feel you near me and feel safe again
Two thunderous lighting bolts light up the sky
and I watch this, as
I sit alone in paradise
The thunder continues to boom
but the sun always shines in paradise


Sorry to bore…but that’s all I did today…….
and now its pouring rain