Saturday, December 1, 2007

What the Stars Say

Each morning when I turn on my computer and open my email, there is a little box that pops up with words about my astrology for the day. I am an Aries. The Ram.

Before I say what it said, here are a few things to know about the Ram. They are:

Restless. Reckless. Impatient. Temperamental. Opinionated. Lustful. Impulsive. Blunt. Irresponsible. Impetuous. Over Confident. Quick Tempered. Jealous. Self-Indulgent. Competitive. Argumentative. Volatile. Head Strong.

So, today when I opened up my email here is what it said. I find it especially fitting today.

"Although you might not go anywhere today, you will likely be thinking of journeying to faraway lands and distant galaxies as Mercury in your 9th House activates your inner explorer. Watching a travelogue or trying foods from other cultures could be enough for now to satisfy your wanderlust."

Need I say more?

2 comments:

Justin Davis Davanzo said...

sounds familiar sweet thing

Ms. Conley said...

Why? Why? I finally found you and now...I just don't understand. I thought I was pretty smart. I thought I understood so much. I thought I was in control. I saw your trailer all packed up. It hit me. Hard. I just don't understand.