Tuesday, December 4, 2007

My Angel

My Angel

“Five Sleeps” until I depart and I can already tell, they will be the slowest five days of my life. My desire to get away is pressing heavy on me, but also questioning my sanity.

When you’re questioning your own sanity, you should always talk to an Angel. So, last night I called my friend and we talked about the meaning of life, new journeys, and the roads less traveled. I am forever the optimist and dreamer, which can sometimes irritate her, but she is always so encouraging and understanding of my quirky views. She loves to laugh at my quick wit, and even in my despair, I can make her belly roll. I love this about Angelina. Last night I told her that I am feeling guilty about leaving for 22 days over Christmas, but my heart is telling me I am making the right decision – should I listen to my heart. My Angel says, “Honey…...22 days is a crazy long time, but go with purpose. Make decisions about what you want for ‘yourself’ and only ‘you’. Then come back and live your life exactly the way you want to live it. You always get what you want – I am behind you all the way.”

This is the true meaning of friendship
I Love you Angel

1 comment:

Justin Davis Davanzo said...

Your angel is wise and true....you will be surprised how fast the next few days will actually go so make sure you take a deep breathe....my last few days went way too quick as you obviously know....you two are beautiful...good thinking by the way....